Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Introduction


Hello everyone! My name is Cory Mewborn, and I'm from Davidsonville, Maryland. I am 19 years old and I am a transfer student from Anne Arundel Community College. I am majoring in Computer Science so that I can pursue a career in Game Design. From my earlier years to my present day time, I've always loved playing video games, but mostly fighting games. It's true, I am a fighting gamer. My life is like a fighting game: I seek new challenges and new challengers every day. I normally don't use quotes from a video game, but here's a good one: "If you enter the ring expecting to fail, you will. Believe in yourself!" – Ryu, Win Quote from Street Fighter IV/Super Street Fighter IV.

4 comments:

  1. sweet picture!! Love that youre into Game Design. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Maria that's very impressive. I envy your computer skills because I have none.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My major is also Computer Science, although I'm into computer programming, but I've always enjoyed playing videogames.

    ReplyDelete